Experience the outdoors in comfort and style and enjoy one of the world’s most amazing wildernesses! Observe captivating wildlife and explore stunning fjords and islands in Lofoten by land and sea.
We cruise through some of Norway’s most picturesque landscapes and discover incredible wildlife along the way. The white-tailed sea eagle is the main attractions, but we can also observe a variety of sea birds, seals, porpoises and whales.
We explore Trollfjord, a narrow fjord bordered by steep-sided mountains. The name of this impressive landmark is derived from the Norse mythical creature “troll”.
We visit a goat farm producing local artisanal foods and enjoy a savoury 3-course meal overlooking the Lofoten archipelago.
Enjoy an evening under the midnight sun at our Glam-Camp located on an island along a beautiful white sandy beach. Sleep on a cozy, full-sized bed in our lavish Lavvu tepees.
We go hiking for the day and stop at the best viewpoints to admire the Lofoten islands from above. After, we go for a historical walk to discover the culture of the land.
We spend the day kayaking through the Caribbean-esque scenery, and stop midway for a picnic on the beach. If we are lucky, some wildlife will meet us along the way to make this journey unforgettable.
- 2 Nights of glam-camping
- 1 Trollfjord cruise & wildlife safari
- 1 Kayaking excursion & gear
- 1 Hiking Excursion & historical walk
- 1 Visit to goat farm & 3-course meal
- 2 Dinners
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- Warm bedding and pillows
- Floatation suit (onboard the boat)
What to bring?
- Seasickness medication (if needed)
- Camping towel & bathing suit
- Closed-toe water shoes (Crocs)
- Windbreaker & rain gear
- Warm cloths & under layers
- Hiking boots
- Water bottle
- Duration: 3 Days
- Degree of Difficulty: Easy/Medium
- Location: Svolvær
- Meeting Time: 1:00 p.m.
- Meeting Point: Svolvær Market Square (Wild Seas booth)
- Must be 8 years or older