Bookings will be held for 7 days. To confirm your booking, a 30% deposit is required within this timeframe.
Full Payment is required, at minimum, 90 days prior to the trip. If payment is not received within this timeframe, Wild Seas reserves the right to cancel your booking, with forfeiture of all payments to date.
Transferring your Booking
Transferring your booking to another guest is permitted with Wild Seas’ approval only.
If you need to postpone or cancel your Wild Seas adventure, please advise us with a written notice as soon as possible.
Multi-Day Trip Cancellation
- If your cancellation notice is received at least 90 days prior to the trip, we will refund your payment.
- If your cancellation notice is received less than 60 days prior to the trip, we will refund 30% of your payment.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations submitted less than 30 days prior to the trip.
Day Trip Cancellation
- If your cancellation notice is received at least 14 days prior to the trip, we will refund your payment.
- If your cancellation notice is received 7 – 14 days prior to the trip, we will refund 50% of your payment.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations submitted less than 7 days prior to the trip.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
To protect yourself against any financial loss, we strongly recommend that you get a trip cancellation insurance.
Wild Seas requires proof of medical insurance upon booking one of our multi-day travel adventures.
Wild Seas needs to be aware of any medical conditions, including recent health issues such as heart problems, or allergies to food or medication. We will send you a health questionnaire to complete after booking.
If you are taking medication or require an EPI-pen for allergies, please ensure that you have enough for the entire trip.
Our professional staff is trained to handle medical and safety issues while on our expeditions, and medical care is available nearby.
Age Restrictions – Summer Season
- Children under 8 years of age cannot join our summer excursions
Age Restrictions – Winter Season
- Children under 5 years of age cannot join our excursions
- Children between the ages of 5 and 12 can join our closed boat trips
- Children 13 years and older can join our open and closed boat
For special enquiries, please contact us
We will send an Email / SMS to our guests and contact hotels if a trip must be cancelled due to bad weather or unforeseen reasons. A full refund will be given if it is not possible to re-schedule the tour to a later date.
Wild Seas is not responsible for additional travel costs or partial refunds for missed activities, should you fail to meet at the scheduled time and meeting place. If delays occur, contact us and we will make arrangements for your prompt and safe arrival to our basecamp.
Wild Seas does not guarantee whale sightings, even though chances of seeing whales are extremely high.
Wild Seas does not guarantee Northern lights sightings as this natural phenomenon is unpredictable and highly dependent on weather conditions.
In order to increase successful whale and Northern light sightings, we recommend booking more than one tour when planning your trip.
Vessel Boarding Restrictions
Wild Seas reserves the right to refuse boarding to a physically and/or mentally unfit passenger that can potentially be a safety hazard to him and/or other passengers. If these conditions are not met, the Master retains full rights to remove a passenger from the vessel. During such circumstances, Wild Seas will not offer refund or compensation payable.
Rates & Conditions
The quoted prices include all taxes and surcharges. All rates and conditions are subject to change.